I Love You.
Have you ever felt,
Like you were holding a fragile heart,
That could break any second,
And then it shatters,
And you don’t know how to fix it?
Then your world goes wild,
With everything spinning but you,
You stand still and stare at the moment,
Not knowing what to say,
Not even paying attention anymore.
You want to say something to help the moment,
But tears are saying enough.
I want to hold the pieces of your broken heart,
And put it back to one.
To hold it close,
Hoping you can forgive me,
For hurting you so badly,
I tell you I love you,
And it’s far from a lie,
I cry on your chest,
Apologizing again and again
You finally pull me away and lift my face
up towards yours,
I look into your eyes,
Wanting to turn away,
But I’m forced by love to keep looking.
And you say the three words I longed to hear::
I love you.
You wipe away the tears
Leaning forward to place a kiss upon my lips,
And you pull me away,
Holding me as close as you can ,
You tell me once more at the same time
I tell you::
I love you.
If He Only Knew.
My body gets weak.
My heart beats faster than usual.
I’m stuck in a zone, a zone where I am lost in love.
Lost in love with a person who doesn’t even know I exist.
Love is so blind that he doesn’t even know the signs.
He doesn’t notice how much I think about him from time to time.
He doesn’t know how much I want him to be mine.
Will he ever know, only time could tell?
Man if he only knew how I felt.
Do You Remember?
Do you remember when I first stayed at your house? Do you remember the second time I stayed at your house? Do you remember the first night I wrote you that note? Do you remember when I first told you I loved you? Do you remember when we first kissed? So do you remember, because I do? You act as if we had nothing, I gave you my heart but all you did was use it and tear it up. I always look back at what we had and what we still could have.
If I Could…
If I could buy you the world, I would. If I could change the moon to a heart for you, I would. If I could sing you the sweetness of all serenades, I would. If I could bring you eternal happiness, I would. If I could show my love for you in a way, I would. But what can I do… say I’m sorry? Tell you that I love you. Offer you a pleasant tomorrow. Put a smile on your face. And hope that in some way you can forgive me and take away my pains. …is be your friend.
What Love Is!
My heart stops, I start to tremble. I am scared but excited. I know what’s next, but don’t. You touch me lightly. I can’t breathe. My eyes close. I feel clouds roll in. all I hear is the soft whisper of you in my ear. I turn to you but you’re nothing but a ghost. Then I see you. And I know. I know what love is. Love is me and you!
Flames.
I have played in light and I have played in the dark. I light this fire with the spark. The spark is to amber's. And the embers to the flames. The flames of hate and love. It burns for all eternity. Just until one of them runs out. That is impossible. The love for you is like a flame. The flame of eternity . it never goes out.
Love Is Not a Game.
The anger thrives in my fingers, the pain tears at my heart, the thought of our relationship lingers, for we were never to part. But you broke my heart, you made the anger build inside, you made the pain need to hide, and now I’m left to cry, on no one’s shoulder but mine. When no one else knows why,or how I feel, they assume I’m just fine. Yet, I’m left wondering if you care? What could have been in the future for us to share? And this whole time I thought you were the one, but I guess you were just having fun, playing with my emotions.
Are We Or Are We Not?
Written with a pen sealed with a kiss. If you are my friend please answer this. Are we friend or are we not? You told me once but I forgot. So tell me now and tell me true, so I can say I’m here for you. Of all the friends I’ve ever met, you’re the one o won’t forget. And if I die, before you do. I’ll go to heaven and wait for you.
Never Say Goodbye.
I feel the time is getting close, when we will have to part. I’ll show you that I miss you, with these last words from my heart. We must be dreaming, for it has gone too fast. The time we spent together, will soon be our past. I’ll forget this day is coming, today I stand here. Trying to tell you, how much I really care. We’ll go our separate ways, and I’ll make it if I try. Just hold on to our memories. And we’ll never say goodbye!
You Hold The Key To My Heart.
As we lie beneath the stars, we wonder who we really are, I wonder what you see in me, and we’ll fall asleep beneath the trees. Run your fingers through my hair, show me that you truly care, day by day, and night by night, when I’m with you I have no fright. The day you told me you loved me, that’s when I gave you the key, to my heart, soul and mind, I’m glad to know that you’re all mine. In every hug and every kiss, when I’m with you I feel true love exists. Hold me close and never let go, don’t let me fall amidst the shadow. For I am yours, forever it may be, I am yours for all eternity. I mean it all; all I’ve said, without you, a part of me is dead.
No comments:
Post a Comment